DJM-750 4-channel Mid-Range Digital DJ Mixer
Delivering breath-taking scope for creativity, the DJM-750 takes FX manipulation and software synergy to new levels. The DJM-750 combines Pioneer DJ’s latest audio and FX technology in an attractively priced 4-channel mixer. The mixer boasts 13 Beat FX with a dedicated Level/Depth knob for tactile control of the wet/dry mix.
The DJM-750 inherits the same 32-bit digital signal processor as the club-standard DJM-900NXS and a built-in 24-bit/96 kHz USB sound card, while 3 sampling rates makes it perfect for production and recording.
- CONTROL YOUR SOUND: Hit Boost FX to engage and control Sound Colour FX and Beat FX simultaneously, and manipulate the parameters of both FX depending on how fast you twist the large chrome knob.
- USB SOUND CARD: A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 4 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND DESIGN: This mixer is equipped with a 32-bit A/D converter to digitise and enhance sound quality for all outputs, while the 32-bit digital signal processor suppresses digital noise. Even analogue noise is reduced through balanced hybrid operation amps and output circuits.
- rekordbox dvs: When you use Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox dj DJ software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library.
- MIDI CONTROLLER: Fully assignable MIDI functionality sends control information to external devices to be used as a MIDI controller.
- EQ ISOLATOR ON EACH CHANNEL: Use the 3-band EQ isolator to control the high, mid and low frequencies on each channel independently.